Sunday, February 28, 2010

Yet Another Sleepless Night..


As the title suggests , its been yet another sleepless night so far .I know 4 am is not the time to actually blog or do anything for that matter ,yet i seem to be awake at this time on a regular basis . Some of u may think "4 am , What is it that this knucklehead( I could not think of any other word to describe myself , anyways the ones that almost made it include 'moron' , 'jackass' and 'nincompoop')have to post at this time of the night or rather this time at dawn ??"

Well , as usual Ive been thinking a lot lately.As my friends say thats particular line ("Ive been thinking a lot) means only one thing . TROUBLE. Well , yes generally that line is said just before I go into this perennial state of depression which may last from a day to a week and sometimes even a month.But this time , things are different .

Just when I was happy thinking," Yaay two more months and am out of Chennai " (was literally counting down seconds) , Damn...."Damn" because I suddenly want more time here.You see , Life .my friends is pretty complicated.Just when you think life is getting back to normal , it takes an unexpected turn.Well If you know me well and have just read the previous line which in effect says " I want more time in Chennai" , You are bound to be surprised . Lets just say I have some unfinished business to be taken care of.

As my undergraduate studies draws to a close , theres another thing I am worried about ie. my future.Higher studies in the UK is what awaits me next and the thing is I don't know if I'll fit in there . There's a lot of doubt inside of me and I am finding it extremely difficult to find answers to a lot of questions.

There goes my roomie's alarm clock meaning it's time for me to sleep and him to wake up(We both live in two different time zones).As said by Ted(HIMYM), "Nothing good ever happens after 2 am".

Good Morning !!





2 comments:

  1. Chippy, I am surprised (and actually a bit offended) that you think I could actually get mad at your comments. After all these years I know you well enough to know what you mean when and what you don't. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surprised, I am! but I've been expecting this, and I've clearly been seeing this change in you, as I've always been pointing out to you, proj mate! It'd be great to have you here for how much ever time you want to be here :)

    ReplyDelete