Thursday, February 25, 2010

Finale...


As another week draws to a close , my countdown has begun , the countdown to finally graduate.This week was a very memorable one considering the fact that , I played my last game in the Crescent jersey against Hindustan University.Although we lost , it was an enthralling game and it was won with only three balls to spare.There's this thing about the Crescent College Cricket team , whichever tournament we play , we tend to get knocked out in the second round . It is sad considering the fact that our team has so much talent.
On a more personal note, the tournament , though it was not all that great for me (scores of 40* and 3 in the two games) , I cherished each and every moment and it was great to see the way the guys fought even when things were'nt going our way.
It was wonderful these four years playing for the college team and I hope this team moves from strength to strength. There's a hell a lot of talent in there and am sure a tournament victory is just around the corner.
I'd like to conclude this post by wishing my juniors all the very best in all their future tournaments.Eagerly waiting to play my last table tennis tournament for Crescent at JETS 2010 in the first week of March.


No comments:

Post a Comment