Saturday, February 6, 2010

As The Days Go By.....

Last night while going to bed , I was just going through the calendar on my cell phone and i realized that i would be turning 21 in a fortnight ."Twenty One", errr assuming i live for a hundred years(which I dont want to),mathematically it means that I have just lived out a little more than one fifth of my entire life.
So coming back to last night ,I decided to do a sort of self introspection.Questions such as


1. "What have i achieved in the 21 years I have spent on this planet?"
2. "What have I learned over the years ?"
3. "Where is my life headed?"

(these were the first three that came to my mind) etc etc popped up in my head.Answer to the question 1 was the simplest of the lot and the most irrelevant of the three as far as my future goes.Coming to question 2 , I guess my experiences have taught me a lot .As someone mentioned recently "You could write an autobiography ".Question 2 check.Question 3 was, at that time unanswerable.I had no idea , my head went blank .Then came the conditional offer from the University Of Leeds, that my friends was like breath of fresh air.
The answer to question two could have been an essay in itself .But since it contains some gruesome facts , I chose to conveniently ignore the elaboration.

Either ways , as days go by , life is getting complicated and difficult and I as a person am finding it exceedingly hard to keep up !!

No comments:

Post a Comment