Saturday, February 20, 2010

Birthday ....

Its been a while since i updated my blog.Been busy with a lot of things. Cresonance , project , inter year matches , the list is endless.

In between all this , I had a truly amazing 21st birthday.The surprise party and awesome dinner afterward made my last birthday in Chennai a truly memorable.The fact that I've never before got a surprise party on my birthday before made it all the more special.The cake a choclate truffle from cakes and bakes (I guess) was brilliant.Later that night , the dinner at Wang's kitchen was awesome too.

Thank you to all my friends who made this Birthday a memorable one.

Another thing is I realized , later that night was the fact that even though I hate this place for various reasons, somewhere deep down I think I am definitely going to miss the place.I have made some fantastic friends here , some of them have been there with me throughout the four years and others who are equally wonderful people who I did not know existed till a few months back.I cherish each and every moment Ive spent with them and I hope to stay in touch with them in the years to come.

Coming to my resolutions , well I have decided to try and stay out of controversies as much as possible ( this is like the most important one!!!!). Other than that I guess its the usual.

Well so here I am 21 ( feel kinda old!!) , and looking forward to being 22 in a years time !!!

Cheers...

5 comments:

  1. Many many more happy returns of the day :)

    Btw, which category do i belong to?

    Known for four years or the ones whom you didn't know existed a few months back ?? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. shrav i guess the second one lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. i guessed right, although a few months is a lil degrading, maybe a few years would be good now! we've known ourselves closely for close to 3 years now :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dumbo VJ u never replied to me.. :( :(

    ReplyDelete