Friday, January 15, 2010

The beginning

Saturday,16 January 2010

6:30 am-

Here it goes , my first blog.I know it's a kind of weird time to actually start your blogging career but nevertheless I guess there is a time for everything. Its been a really ordinary night so far , had dinner with one of my best friends , got back home , a bit of chit chat with my roomies , the usual browsing and of course most importantly the "bedtime" movie.
The movie that was screened on my laptop last nite (well technically this morning beacuse it was 3 am when i started watching the movie) was Rajkumar Hirani's "3 idiots", on screen adaptation of the Chetan Bhagat novel "five point someone".This is the first time ever that i have liked both the book and the on screen adaptation of it.So as you can guess my blog is named after a very common phrase from the movie -" aaal izz welll"(all is well).
Now , about me, I am a final year engineering student studying in one of Anna University's 200 odd affiliate colleges.Like most of the other engineering students , I too have my share of success stories and frustrations.I enjoy all kinds of sport especially cricket and I absolutely love the game.Coming from the "gem of the middle east"-Oman , I hate both Chennai and my college from the bottom of my heart and the my experiences in the years ive spent here have done nothing to change that.
Thats basically about me.To conclude, as i like to put it , I am an INDIAN by origin but an OMANI at heart.

Good Morning !!









1 comment:

  1. Well, hey man! Welcome around!


    It's some pleasure that you've started blogging too :)

    Let the Oman-India wars continue (on a different medium now) :P kidding !!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete